Tuesday 10 April 2012

Friday 10th April

Bill

I was up about 6.45 then went into guard room and shaved, washed and to breakfast. Had fish and porridge. Then went to job and Bill Gale came with me. After then we made some mc guns and some woods and fence posts. Went to dinner, had meat, swedes, potatoes and bread pudding. Had a ginger beer. Read a paper, then had a  sleep, then carried on with my job. Went  to tea and had brawn, meat, cake and bread and butter and jam. Got ready to go out, cycled over to Rodwell, met Doris and Lyn. I carried Lyn's doll. She ran to kiss me. I talked and put Lyn to bed and read to her, then we read the goats sc year book. Had supper. Doris bought me a battery. She had written to Woodcock for particulars of a farm.

Doris

Rodwell. Up usual time and all usual jobs. Auntie Joan came dinner til about seven. Did some washing and read this afternoon, then got Lyn up at 4. Got tea and we had ours and then went to meet Bill and really did find him. We washed up together and then put Lyn to bed and read to her and cuddled in the armchair; taled the far idea over together in the dining room, then looked at goat pictures. Supper. Up to the top with Bill and now to bed and tired. had letter from Mum. All alright. bed  now 10.35 pm. G. Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment