Saturday 31 March 2012

Tuesday 31st March


Bill

Up about 8.30, shaved and down to breakfast by 9.l5. Walked down town with Dad. Sent telegram off to Mornont and Bridges Calne and tried to buy a Last but could not get one, so walked back with Dad. Had dinner and played draughts. I won the odd. Had tea. Rose and Harold and Ann Rose came to tea. After tea I played bagatelle with Doris. She beat me. Watched Nettie, Ivy, Harold paying dice. Went back and played another game of bagatelle.

Doris

Barnet. Up 10-ish. Bill went off down the town - I beat him 3 games of bagatelle first! I did bits of washing and turning odd things out. Anne came at two with Harold. I snoozed till 3.15 - bad head againm till Rosie came. Did a good packet of washing before tea. Little Rosie and Nettie came, we all played bagatelle and talked and played about. Lyn got excited. I beat Bill every game I played him! Sat talking after they had all gone till 11, then bed. Lyn awake and 12 was sick! G. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment